Kawartha Lakes Food Source is currently accepting applications for the position of Distribution Centre Assistant. This is a part time position that operates from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Two weeks of the month will be two days a week. Two weeks of the month will be three days a week. We are looking for the following skills: socially minded;strong and positive communication; computer and math friendly; multi-tasker; ability to work with and direct volunteers; fork-lift operation and first aid an asset; and a desire to support our community.
Please submit resume by December 15, 2017 by email to email@example.com or in person at 41 George Street West, Lindsay Ontario.
Distribution Centre ASSISTANT job description Nov 2017
Kawartha Lakes Food Source is currently accepting applications for the position of Volunteer & Event Coordinator. This is a part time position 4 days per week. The ideal candidate will have or be willing to learn the following skills.
- Experience working with volunteers including understanding of the role of volunteers in agency operations & effective volunteer engagement practices
- Strong computer literacy including software programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Publisher), and ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of social media as a marketing tool
- Website content management (WordPress)
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a car
Please submit your resume by December 15, 2017 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 41 George Street West, Lindsay Ontario
Job Description – Volunteer and Events Coordinator Dec 2017